Patient Visiting Information:
- Only two visitors per patient.
- Visitors are not allowed on hospital bed.
- No loud or unruly conduct.
- No tampering with hospital equipment
- The facility does not have an age restriction. However, visitors under the age of 12 must be supervised and visit quietly on the nursing units. Children must be considered infection free. Children who have or were exposed to chicken pox within the past 10-21 days should NOT visit.
- We ask if you an have infectious conditions, such as an upper respiratory infections, influenza, gastroenteritis, or unexplained rash, please do not visit a patient. We encourage you to send the patient an email through our hospital website.
- If you have a persistent cough, malaise, etc., we encourage visitors to wear a procedure mask in while visiting an inpatient or while sitting in a waiting room.