What is the Foundation's mission?
The MMH Foundation's mission is to enhance patient care at Massena Memorial Hospital through patient comfort initiatives, technology upgrades, equipment purchases, capital improvement support, and staff education.
The Foundation is a tax exempt 501c(3) organization as designated by the Internal Revenue Service. Donations made to the MMH Foundation are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
2019 Board of Directors & Staff
- Miriam Catapano, retired Clopman's Furniture —President
- Amy Page, NBT Bank —Vice President
- Mark Bogdan, Mark Bogdan CPA — Treasurer
- Pat Facteau, MMH CEO — Secretary
- Wendy Chambers, MMH Auxiliary President
- Tim Currier, Village of Massena Mayor
- Elizabeth Langtry-Dow, Spectrum
- Patrick Dowdle, Whalen Davey & Looney
- Lenore Levine, retired Registered Nurse
- Daniel Pease, Esq., Pease & Gustafson
- Loretta Perez, MMH Board of Managers liaison
- Steve Rombough, Arconic
- Gail Schneider, Town of Louisville Councilman
- Mac Shoen, retired St. Lawrence Hospice Palliative Care
- Gretchen Tarbell, retired Tarbell Management Group
- Ann Viskovich, retired Fay Motors
- Julia Rose, Executive Director; email -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Julianne Fowler, Events Coordinator; email -- email@example.com
For more information, please call us at 315-769-4302 or 315-769-4273.