Join us for the
29th Annual MMH Foundation
Benefit Golf Tournament Enhancing
If you are interested in putting together a team, sponsoring a Tee or Green, and/or volunteering, please contact Julianne Fowler, MMH Foundation Events Manager at 315-769-4273 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the reqistration form, please click here
What is the Foundation's role at MMH?
The Massena Memorial Hospital Foundation shall provide financial support to Massena Memorial Hospital by funding programs that enhances patient care.
The Foundation is a tax exempt 501c(3) organization as designated by the Internal Revenue Service. As such donations made to the MMH Foundation are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
The MMH Foundation was created in 1985 to assist Massena Memorial Hospital with all fundraising activities. A role which the hospital can not legally perform as a municipal entity.
The MMH Foundation has a fifteen member Board of Directors. Of this number, three directors are appointed and twelve elected.
2016 Board of Directors
- Miriam Catapano- President
- Helen White-Vice President
- Mark Bogdan - Treasurer
- Bob Wolleben, FACHE - Secretary
- Loretta Perez
- Patrick Dowdle
- Supervisor Joe Gray
- Mayor Tim Currier
- Amy Page
- Daniel Pease, Esq.
- Steve Rombough
- Kay Romeo
- Gail Schneider
- Ann Viskovich
- Gretchen Tarbell
- Elizabeth Langtry-Dow
A Handful of Recent Successes
The efforts of the MMH Foundation has brought these items to reality for Massena Memorial Hospital.
- Zoll Defibrillator/Pacemaker
- (2) Zoo-Pal exam tables
- Suresight vision screener
- Echocardiogram exam table
- Biphasic defibrillator
- Harriet Gushea-MMH Scholarship
- (3) Servo-i Respirators
- (2) Touch2Play game systems
- (400) Mattel toys
- Employee Education Grants
- Key Bank SEEP Grants
- Arthroscopic/Laproscopic Camera Heads
- Hysterscope System
- (3) BIS Monitors
- (4) Holter Monitors
- Triage Chair
- Cardiac Monitors
- (3) Pediatric Video Laryngoscope Blades
To donate to the Massena Memorial Hospital Foundation, please do one of the following:
- Write a check payable to the "Massena Memorial Hospital Foundation"
- Call us and make your gift by credit card
- Contact your legal advisor and remember the Massena Memorial Hospital Foundation in your will
- Interested in volunteering to help, please call (315)769-4273.
- Just call us, and remember, “It’s All About Getting Better.”