The April 17, 2015 edition of Massena Memorial Hospital's newsletter "What's New" is now available on-line! New Look...great information.
This edition features articles on:
How do patients rate our care???
MMH collects patient survey responses to improve the care we provide patients. Surveys provide information on various aspects or dimensions of the patient experience. We collect data for Emergency Room Services and a separate survey for Inpatient Services
Foundation presents MMH with Funds for Zoll Monitor
Proceeds from the MMH Foundation Radiothon were given to the hospital to purchase a Zoll R Series Monitor for the Emergency Department.
- Employee Forums
- ICU RN Retires after 28 years of service
- MMH Birthdays...let's celebrate!
- 22—EMPLOYEE FORUM— As part of my commitment to keep staff updated on our journey to financial self-sufficiency, Mr. Wolleben has scheduled a series of "Employee Forums" on April 22. Meetings will be held in the Board Room at the following times: 7am; 10:30 am; 4 pm and 7 pm. The CEO will provide an update on our goals and other significant happenings in the past quarter. I also hope you'll come prepared to share your ideas as to how we can meet our goals. Mr. Wolleben is looking forward to staff participation,
- 27 & 28 — Jewelry is Fun Sale— MMH Auxiliary will sponsor the jewelry sale in the Community Education Room. (April 27-10 am to 5 pm; April 28– 7 am to 2 pm)
- 29-Deferred Compensation Program—Ken Garwood, Certified Financial Planner, 7am to 3pm in the Comm Ed Room. If you are currently enrolled in the Security Benefit Plan (Deferred Compensation Program) and have questions about your existing account or would like enrollment information, please make plans to stop by. Call or mox Penny Gladding, HR, with any questions, X 4276.
- 29- Alzheimer’s Caregiver Program - 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. in the Main Floor Board Room. The first session will be from 4 – 5 pm on Dementia Conversations. Half hour dinner break. Second session 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. on Understanding and Responding to Dementia-Related Behavior. This program is offered by the Alzheimer’s Association of Central New York Chapter. For more information or to pre-register, please call 315-472-4201 ext. #110.
Previous editions of What's New