MMH Focus on Health
The Fall 2012 edition of Massena Memorial Hospital's newsletter "Focus On Health" is now available on-line! New Look...great information.
This edition features articles on:
- Familiar Face Joins MMH Surgical Group-- MMH is pleased to announce Dr. Suhail Daye has joined the MMH Surgical Group and Wound Care with Dr. Rosalind Mariano.
- Get in the Game...Even with Asthma The view from teh kitchen window reveals neighborhood children engaged in rowdy play with a hose in the backyard on a warm summer day. Standing off to the side and only occasionally getting int the fray is Bobby. He has asthma...to learn more click on thelink above "Fall 2012).
- New Hope for Wounds that don't Heal-- The Wound Care Clinic at Massena Memorial Hospital offers hope for patients suffering from chronic, nonhealing wounds. If you or a loved one suffers from a wound or ulcer that won't heal, the staff at the MMH Surgical Group/Wound Care Clinic can help..
- Prevention Pays Off: Get Your Flu Shot-- Don't take a chance with your health. Just because last year's flu season was mild doesn't mean the viruses will take a vacation this year.
- TMMH on "Most WIred" List for Fourth Year--Receiving the Most Wired designation is a hospital-wide effort to include the employees, medical staff and the IT team. Learn more about the MMH's IT efforts...
- Upcoming Community Education, Events and Support Groups.