Massena Memorial Hospital is a 50-bed, acute-care hospital offering state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment services.
The hospital is owned by the Town of Massena and governed by a 13 member Board of Managers.
We have an affiliated medical staff of 45 physicians, many of them subspecialists. With more than 400 skilled health-care employees and six outreach clinics, we are the fourth-largest employer in Massena, NY.
- Adult and pediatric care, including maternal-child health
- General and specialized surgery including: laproscopic, gynecological, ear, nose, throat; ophthalmologic; orthopedic; and urologic
- Inpatient and outpatient medical rehabilitation, and a highly specialized Department of Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine
- Oncology Care Program, for patients who would like to have chemotherapy treatments close to home
- The MMH offers Pain Management, as an outreach clinic. Additionally, visiting specialists come to MMH to service the community’s needs for Cardiology, Pulmonology, and Thoracic/Vascular Surgeon.
- MMH has seven outreach clinics to include the North Country Veterans Clinic, Dialysis, Kids Korner Pediatric Center, Women’s Health Omni Center, Levine Outpatient Center, Norfolk Family Health Center and Brasher Falls Family Health Center. The hospital offers outpatient Nutritional Counseling.
- Comprehensive Imaging services networked by a cutting-edge computerized picture archiving system (PACS); along with a 3.0 Tesla MRI and Women’s Imaging Center.
- Twenty-four-hour Emergency Department staffed with five dedicated Emergency trained physicians and specialty nurses. Last year, MMH’s ER treated over 18,500 patients.
- MMH has a premier medical Laboratory that is open 24-hours a day. There are two phlebotomy centers in the hospital for the convenience of the patients. The Dr Sami Daye Outreach Phlebotomy Center is located next to the main lobby and registration area and is opened Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.