Mission, Vision and Values
The Mission of Massena Memorial Hospital is to provide quality and equitable care within a primary/acute health care environment by a professional staff in a safe, compassionate, and efficient manner.
We are committed to:
- ...excellence in all that we do.
- ...meet our community’s healthcare needs
- ...treat everyone in a fair and responsible manner; base all conduct and decisions on what is right and ethical
- …actively pursue continuous quality improvement utilizing creativity, innovation based on measurable outcomes
- ...respect the dignity and confidentiality of our patients...body, mind and spirit.
- Massena Memorial Hospital will become a leading quality health care provider in market share, and breadth of services in the North Country.
- Coordinate care across patient conditions, services and settings over time, emphasizing coordinated continuum of care. Develop and provide services which foster mutually beneficial relationships between patients and MMH
- Create value in the delivery of healthcare taking into account information technology, trends and innovations
- Be a primary source of health care educational programs and resources for the community; promote and maintain employee, patient and community wellness.
- Maintain and continue financial viability necessary for success now and in the future
- Continue to develop and operate employed physician practices and a Medical Staff Retention Program.
- Seek new opportunities and initiate appropriate alliances to accomplish our mission. Operate with integrity to maintain the respect of our colleagues.
- Create a patient-centered culture; care that is more respectful and responsive to individual's preferences, needs and values.
- Be a place where patients want to come; physicians want to practice; and employees want to work.