Enhancing patient care at MMH
What is the Foundation's role at MMH?
The Massena Memorial Hospital Foundation shall provide financial support to Massena Memorial Hospital by funding programs that enhances patient care.
The Foundation is a tax exempt 501c(3) organization as designated by the Internal Revenue Service. As such donations made to the MMH Foundation are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
The MMH Foundation was created in 1985 to assist Massena Memorial Hospital with all fundraising activities. A role which the hospital can not legally perform as a municipal entity.
The MMH Foundation has a fifteen member Board of Directors. Of this number, three directors are appointed and twelve elected.
2014 Board of Directors
Miriam Catapano- President
Helen White-Vice President
Mark Bogdan - Treasurer
Charles F. Fahd, II, FACHE - Secretary
Supervisor Joe Gray
Mayor Jim Hidy
Daniel Pease, Esq.
A Handful of Recent Successes
The efforts of the MMH Foundation has brought these items to reality for Massena Memorial Hospital.
To donate to the Massena Memorial Hospital Foundation, please do one of the following:
- Write a check payable to the "Massena Memorial Hospital Foundation"
- Call us and make your gift by credit card
- Contact your legal advisor and remember the Massena Memorial Hospital Foundation in your will
- Interested in volunteering to help, please call (315)769-4273.
- Just call us, and remember, “It’s All About Getting Better.”